This role requires a content specialist to create the comms for customer-friendly set-up & getting started support content as well as general help and ‘how to’ guides. The role also requires the creation of training modules for our consumer-led Personal Training Plan application and article creation related to general device support and/or upcoming announcements and trends in the market.
The role requires the specialist to have an excellent command of English and the ability to cover technical themes in a simple and easy-to-understand manner.
The Content Specialist, a vital part of our Digital Development (DD) team should have the ability to consider the consumer’s needs during the buying journey, from consideration, purchase, to post-purchase. We need to provide suitable content at the right point.
Applicable candidates will have a good grasp of different content tools & formats. This exciting role meshes copywriting with the technical capability to be hands-on with various elements, from video and image editing to HTML webpages and forms.
• Proactively create new content in response to market appraisals & gap analysis of our knowledge base.
• Appraise regular feeds of data and insight to understand the Voice of the Customer.
• Regularly update the knowledge base via all applicable content formats (e.g. articles to video).
• Champion the onboarding content area ensuring rationale for content is clear and understood.
- Play a key role in implementing our content strategy by providing the right content delivered appropriately (format).
- Utilise and appraise available insight – sharing more widely across DD if solutions can be enhanced.
- Work closely with Sales Marketing & Account Management team to ensure pitch content & new client content requirements are suitably covered.
- Help to implement & adhere to best practice standards in content creation and delivery.
- Copywriting experience – ability to write consumer-led communications.
- Appropriate level of knowledge re: consumer tech space + the ability to top up any gaps.
- Data analysis experience, basic competency in appraising data sets & devising next steps.
- Good organisational and time management skills.
- Familiarity with workflow management & delivering to set timescales.
- Knowledge of usability, accessibility, and web content guidelines.
- Working knowledge of Content Management Systems (CMS).
- Confident pro-active approachable to propose and crucially follow-through.
- Technically capable, curious, independent thinker- Interest in technology.
- Adept in problem-solving & resolution.
- Team player with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- £23k salary, dependent on experience.
- Enrolment into the company pension scheme.
- 20 days paid leave, plus public holidays.
- Employee benefits/discount scheme (Perkbox).
- Spotify group subscription (as part of Likewize Support).
You’ll also be able to get involved in regular colleague engagement activities (Pizza Friday, games nights, quizzes etc).